Tranquility Residential Park, Woolacombe, North Devon
- Fully Furnished
- Close To The Coast
- Pet Friendly
- Driveway Parking
- Stunning Coastal Views
- Landscaped Gardens
- Close To Local Towns
- Amenities In Walking Distance
- Public Transport Links
Property SummarySoon ready to view in the park is a brand new, furnished Kingston Carisbrook Park Home boasting of a beautiful plot in the park.
Without compromising on build quality, the Carisbrook is a perfect park home which offers a fantastic value for you money.
Feature bay windows give the Carisbrook’s living and dining area a traditional homely quality and flood the space with light which gives a lovely spacious and airy feel.
The exterior of the Carisbrook is available in either a traditional or modern style.
- Built to BS3632:2015
- Traditional exterior styling or modern exterior styling
- Distinctive render finish
- Roofing manufacturer 40 year weatherproof guarantee
- Feature bay windows
- Domestic style emulsion internal walls
- 4 panel painted internal doors
- Domestic quality carpet & vinyl
- Domestic central heating system
- Lounge suite
- Feature fire suite
- Dining table & chairs
- Kitchen available as either enclosed or open plan
- Appliance pack with option of dishwasher or washing machine
- Tiled bathrooms with high gloss furniture
- Attic style roof storage
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms
This residential park is located in the gorgeous country hillside overlooking the renowned, coast of Woolacombe Bay. While the park allows easy access to a selection of different beaches, Woolacombe Bay is a dog-friendly beach, made famous for its golden sands, water quality and stunning vistas. It has even been voted Britain’s Best Beach for two years running.
The park is situated near many local villages full of shopping experiences. Whether it’s artisanal craft shops or modern, high-street options found in The nearby Atlantic Village & Barnstaple High Street. Public transport links are very well supported, with a bus stop located right outside the park and makes scheduled trips to the popular town of Barnstaple.
The village of Woolacombe is within a short walking distance away and offers further opportunities & amenities with its many pubs, restaurants and leisurely activities.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*