St Cyrus Park, Montrose, Angus
Property SummaryAs bright, fun and functional as ever, the 2022 Loire range now boasts a redesigned, nautical-inspired interior and coastal look. Blending natural rustics with modern luxury for a more premium aspect, the holiday home provides an airy, relaxed space.
The lounge feels light and airy thanks to a front bay window, allowing you to enjoy the views, and a fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed and loose back cushions provides a welcoming space for everyone to relax. There’s a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for movie nights, and you can draw the stylish lined curtains for added cosiness.
Loire’s kitchen is contemporary and practical, designed to complement the dining area, which presents a freestanding dining table with fixed seating and two stools. As well as optimised storage, the kitchen offers quality appliances from a glass fronted oven and grill with a four-burner gas hob, hood and extractor fan, to an integrated A+ rated double door fridge freezer.
All fixed beds boast Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric, and bedside shelf units plus overbed storage are included in all bedrooms. One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom, and a vanity area with mirror and socket lends further refinement to the main bedroom.
Superb thermal performance keeps everyone comfortable whatever the season and also delivers cost savings, with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes, and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards
- ‘Sandy Beige’ woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
- ‘Brock’ soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB sockets
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door (35′ and 38’ x 12′ models only)
- Front bay window giving wider views and more comfortable front seating
- Lined curtains with tiebacks
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside
- 30mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Integrated ‘A+’ rated double door fridge and freezer (12′ models only)
- Integrated microwave
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spotlights
- Dual flush WC
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Contemporary handleless furniture design and feature panels
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- ‘Avola’ woodgrain headboard(s)
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
St Cyrus Holiday Park is located near the traditional fishing village town of Montrose which is 7 miles from the park and offers a good range of amenities including many high street stores and supermarkets. It also has a monthly Farmers Market on the 1st Saturday of each month offering a stunning selection of local produce.
The park has over 65 holiday homes split between owners and holiday makers and is set amidst beautiful landscaped gardens, boasting lovely views across the coast and countryside. It is perfect for families with children or couples planning a relaxing break away from the stresses and strains of the daily grind. Our modern caravans are gas centrally heated, double glazed and come with TV, showers and kitchens.