Spill Land Farm Country Park, Kent
Property SummaryThis Delta Countryside lodge is designed to give a warm country feeling at a great price. You get all you need in comfort and space from the clever styling.
Comfy sofas, separate dining area and well fitted kitchen are all included in the Countryside Lodge along with plenty of storage space including lift up main bed with storage beneath, two shower rooms – one with a bath in the larger lodges, it also has the added advantage of a useful utility room with washer/dryer space, cloak cupboard and door to the exterior.
The open plan living area is spacious and well planned, the large patio doors allowing you access to your outside space easily.
Fresh colours have been used to give the unit a light and airy feel to uplift your mood. Well planned and thought through, this unit is a real gem, ideal to start your Lodge experience.
• Pre galvanised I beam chassis
• Upvc double glazed windows & doors
• Extra insulation
• Lagged pipes
• Gas combi central heating system
• Steel pantile roof
• Domestic guttering & downpipes
• Vaulted ceiling throughout
• Feature patio doors to the front
• Dining table & chairs
• Coffee table
• Oven & grill
• Feature electric fire suite
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Large integrated fridge freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated microwave
• Pop up socket tower in island unit
• Feature lighting
• Lift up storage bed in main bedroom
• Ample storage space
• Feature headboards
• Thermostatic shower
• Separate utility room
• Integrated washer/dryer
Open 365 days a year, Spill Land Farm Country Park is located 1 mile to the south of the village of Biddenden in the Weald of Kent. It lies in a rural position, predominantly surrounded by woodland and agricultural land.