Property SummaryEnjoy every delicate detail of The Keswick. The warm natural-inspired accents, a pretty pendant light here, a simple design flourish there. With every little refinement, the sense of homely comfort grows.
Packed full of goodies:
- Included as standard
- Matt finish Sandstone aluminium cladding
- Shaped front bay
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Fixed dinette seating
- Externally vented powered cooker hood
- Soft-close hinges on doors and drawers in kitchen
- USB socket to kitchen
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions in lounge
- Coffee table
- Fabric headboards to all bedrooms
- Overbed lockers to all bedrooms
- Separate second toilet
- Bathroom extractor fans
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5495 to £7575 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.