Property SummaryGet swept away by the country charm of The Oakley.
Blushing hues bring a rosy tint to every day here. Cottagey touches inspire everyone to stop, take stock and enjoy life at a far gentler pace.
Packed with cottagey charm and homeley touches.
Settle into any of The Oakley's cosy corners and watch the morning meander by.
While away an afternoon baking in its charming shaker kitchen; savouring the simpler things in life, like the cushiony comfort of the plush pile beneath your feet.
The very definition of a quaint escape.
If you would like to learn more about this holiday home then please contact us via the Park Holidays UK website or by searching for the Facebook Group "Seaview Holiday Park, Caravans and Lodges For Sale".
We can help you remotely with Virtual Tours of the Park and Virtual Presentations of any holiday home or luxury lodge you may be interested in learning more about.
Holiday Home Ownership at Seaview Holiday Park:
• 11 month season for Owners; 1st March - 31st January
• Direct beach access
• Wide promenade for walkers and cyclists to Whitstable, Tankerton and Herne Bay
• Fully stocked bar, restaurant and entertainment venue - including arcade and outdoor seating areas
• Heated outdoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions
• Owners boatyard with slipway
• Outdoor Play area
• Football fields
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments
• Park Warden
• On-park shop stocking essential groceries
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5495 to £7575 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.