Saltmarshe Castle Residential Park, Bromyard, Herefordshire
- Fully Furnished
- Over 45's Park
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Space
- Shop Onsite
- Cafe And Restaurant Onsite
- Golf Course Nearby
- Part Exchange Available
Property SummaryReady to view in the park is a brand new, furnished Kingston Carisbrook park home boasting of lovely views across the Malvern Hills.
Without compromising on build quality, the Carisbrook is a perfect park home that offers fantastic value for your money.
Feature bay windows give the Carisbrook’s living and dining area a traditional homely quality and flood the space with light which gives a lovely spacious and airy feel.
The exterior of the Carisbrook is available in either a traditional or modern style.
- Traditional exterior styling or modern exterior styling
- Distinctive render finish
- Roofing manufacturer 40 year weatherproof guarantee
- Feature bay windows
- Domestic style emulsion internal walls
- 4 panel painted internal doors
- Domestic quality carpet & vinyl
- Domestic central heating system
- Lounge suite
- Feature fire suite
- Dining table & chairs
- Kitchen available as either enclosed or open plan
- Appliance pack with option of dishwasher or washing machine
- Tiled bathrooms with high gloss furniture
- Attic style roof storage
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms
This Park is located in peaceful and breath-taking woodland settings, boasting fabulous south facing views over the Bromyard downs and the Malvern hills, this astonishing park has been created in the grounds of Saltmarshe Castle, a former country house and estate first owned by the Higginson family and then through the generations to the Barnaby family in 1946. Although the Castle itself was demolished many years ago, parts of the outer walls and turrets still remain, together with various outbuildings, stables, ice house and cider wheel, making this park a unique place to live.
To the west lies the Border region of Wales, famous for its black and white villages. Within the local surroundings of this gorgeous and historic park you can find a wide range of farms, many of them selling locally grown fresh produce and ingredients, as well as some of the most amazing garden centres, family restaurants with homemade food and handcraft gift shops.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*