- Kitchen with new freestanding 4 hob cooker and oven.
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Large master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and dressing -table.
- Spacious twin bedroom with wardrobe.
- Great location with south facing views.
A little gem not to be missed & viewing is highly recommended.
Located in peaceful and breath-taking woodland setting, approximately 2.5 miles north of the town of Bromyard, the stunning Saltmarshe Castle Park is laid out across elevated and gently sloping south-facing land, with many of the caravans enjoying views over the surrounding countryside.
This astonishing park, extended along 67 acres of land, has been created in the grounds of Saltmarshe Castle, a former country house built in the 1840s. Although the Castle itself was demolished many years ago, in 1955, parts of the outer walls and turrets still remain, together with various outbuildings and stables, making this park a unique place to holiday.