Cranbourne Hall Residential Park, Windsor, Berkshire
- Fully Furnished
- Spacious Plots
- No Age Restrictions
- Easy Access To London
- Part Exchange Available
- Council Tax Band 'A'
Property SummaryThis brand new exclusive Elegance Amber home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with a modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with an integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom, and a beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
This extensive, well-established family park is ideally located in the Thames Valley, between Ascot, Windsor and Maidenhead and offers a rural retreat that’s just a stone’s throw from local amenities.
Putting you right at the heart of this vibrant area, you’re well served for access to the M3, M4 and M25 motorways and there are plenty of options for high speed links into London, while Heathrow Airport is just a short commute away.
This park is a well-established family park that offers the ultimate in residential home living.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*