Berrynarbor Residential Park, Ilfracombe, Devon
- Desirable Location
- Spacious Park
- Landscaped Grounds
- Close To The Coast
- Close To Local Amentities
- Fully Furnished
- Part Exchange Available
Property SummaryThis brand new exclusive Elegance park home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
This Park is a cosy residential park in a spectacular & much sought after location.
The park is located on the edge of the beautiful award winning village of Berrynarbor, on the North Devon coast. Situated 4 miles from the Victorian town of Ilfracombe, and 2 miles from the seaside village of Combe Martin, one of the gateways to Exmoor National Park.
The park is terraced into the rolling North Devon hills offering every home a beautiful unspoiled country view.
The park is set in acres and offers spectacular views across the village and out to the Bristol Channel, ideal for walking the dog or an afternoon stroll.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*