Residential Park Home, Callington, Cornwall
- Fully Furnished
- Close To Amenities
- Idyllic Location
- Community Atmosphere
- Over 50's Park
- Part Exchange Available
Property SummaryThis brand new exclusive Elegance park home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
This Park is nestled in a secluded valley situated just outside the historical town of Callington (3 miles),Cornwall and about 14 miles north- west of the city of Plymouth.
The park is surrounded by fabulous fields, woodland walks and a tranquil flowing stream running alongside. Leading up to the park is a private walled drive with fantastic rural views
It is a popular retirement destination and is close to the National Trust landmarks of Cotehele, Cotehele Mill and Quay at the head of the picturesque Tamar Valley.
Within a short drive time is the market town of Tavistock, the Dartmoor National Park, an easy access to the south coast beaches and resorts of East Cornwall, South Devon and the famous South Hams area including Salcombe and Dartmouth.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*