PS – Carlton Meres Holiday Park, Saxmundham, Suffolk
- Private Sale
- Beautiful Decking
- Two Car Parking Spaces
- 55 Inch TV Included
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Comfortable Furniture
- Kitchen Appliances Included
Property SummaryPRIVATE SALE
2017 45 x 14 Omar Manhattan with two bedrooms situated on the popular Top Lake of the park which comes with scenic views of the lake.
The Manhattan is Omar’s outstanding flagship model in the single lodge market. Like all Omar models, a range of exterior finishes are available which include Timber, Canexel, PVC-UE and Stucco. The hob with wok attachment, island extractor fan, integrated microwave and eye level oven are just some of the standard features in the kitchen.
Features in the master bedroom include a king-size bed, feature full-length window, walk-in wardrobe and fully tiled corner shower in the en-suite. The French doors to the dining area enable natural light to flow through the home creating a bright and inviting atmosphere.
This home brings together Omar’s reputable high build quality and design experience to make something really special. This is reflected in the papered ceilings and walls which are all standard in this range
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 11.5-month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Small Gymnasium.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• On-park shop stocking essential groceries and newspapers.
Carlton Meres Holiday Park boasts fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful and vast rural setting, allowing you to escape to the countryside while staying close to the coast.