Port Haverigg Marina Village, Millom, Cumbria
Property SummaryBRAND NEW 2022 Pemberton Marlow 40’ x 13’ 2 bedroom holiday home, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
The Marlow is bright and modern with some new features to look out for. Those seeking an open plan layout with a difference need look no further. A contemporary L-shaped sofa with contrast chair and a glass top dining table with smart upholstered dining chairs complete the look.
On top of the Mist Grey Canexel exterior cladding and Anthracite window/door frames, by also opting for the galvanised chassis and residential specification, we have your comfort and warmth in mind to help take away the stresses of everyday life.
Oozing quality throughout, this is the perfect holiday home to relax in and make everlasting memories all year round, particularly from the elevated plot from which it will proudly sit.
- Integrated cooker with separate oven and grill
- Wall mounted flame effect fire with remote control
- L-Shape lounge seating with pull out bed and co-ordinating accent chair
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Exterior light
- Pitched pan tile roof and domestic gutters
- Externally vented cooker extractor hood
- Extractor fan to bathroom/shower
- Family shower room
- TV point in main bedroom
- Free-standing glass top dining table with 4 fabric chairs
- Coffee table
- Integrated microwave
- Open plan living area
- Residential Specification to BS3632*
- Gas combi central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves
- PVCu double glazing
- French doors to front elevation
- Washing machine
- Pre-galvanised chassis
- Mist Grey exterior cladding
- Anthracite window and door frames
Port Haverigg is a true gem, a unique holiday park like no other. If you are planning to take your next holiday in Cumbria, then Port Haverigg is your perfect destination. This stunning park is located just outside Millom, on the Cumbrian coastline, just touching the western lakes area. Cumbria boasts not only natural beauty but also excellent water sports and outdoor pursuits.