Port Haverigg Marina Village, Millom, Cumbria
Property SummaryBrand New Victory Parkview 40 x 20 2 bedroom lodge, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
The Parkview has been redesigned to combine the traditional features you know and love with some modern twists.
Tradition with a twist – the Parkview Lodge is a charming example of taking all the best features of a solid, timeless design and adding in just the right amount of modern contrasting elements to create a well-balanced interior scheme.
Cosiness through and through – Earthy, neutral tones are complimented with navy accent walls and the clever use of layered textures, freestanding high-quality furniture and a beautifully crafted shaker kitchen, all adding to the Parkview’s evergreen appeal. In the bedrooms you’ll see the deep earthy navy continued in just the right places – as well as upgraded mattresses for the perfects night’s sleep. Divan and ottoman beds also provide cleverly concealed storage solutions.
- Gas burner hob
- Separate integrated oven and grill
- Wine cooler
- Free standing furniture
- Coffee table
- En-suite to master bedroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink
- Partitioned wardrobe and dressing area to master bedroom
- Sliding patio doors to front elevation
- Exterior light
- Beautifully designed ‘shaker’ kitchen
- Family shower room
- Separate toilet with access from hallway and twin bedroom
- Free-standing dining table with 4 chairs.
- Traditional fireplace
- Open plan living area
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- Navy feature walls
- Sky Artefoam exterior cladding
Port Haverigg is a true gem, a unique holiday park like no other. If you are planning to take your next holiday in Cumbria, then Port Haverigg is your perfect destination. This stunning park is located just outside Millom, on the Cumbrian coastline, just touching the western lakes area. Cumbria boasts not only natural beauty but also excellent water sports and outdoor pursuits.