Port Haverigg Marina Village, Cumbria
Property SummaryThe Hemsworth has a spacious, contemporary feel. Front French doors are designed to maximise your external views and light whilst providing practical access to your outside space.
The beautiful Brise Soleil separates the kitchen and dining area without compromising the open-plan living. The kitchen layout has a cosy feel and has been designed for ease of use with everything to hand, including a cooker with a separate grill, a large integrated fridge freezer and ample storage.
The lounge features a two- and three-seater sofa, suitable for hosting family and friends and there’s plenty of storage in the form of a bookcase and open shelving.
The inviting, light and airy master bedroom spans the width of the holiday home. Behind the bed lies a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. The large dressing table provides plenty of space and the tall drawer units ensures there is enough storage.
- White uPVC double glazing
- French doors
- Large front windows with panoramic views
- Sandstone aluminium cladding
- Built to EN 1647, the European standard for caravan holiday homes
- Fully insulated floors, walls and roof
- Twin axle pre-galvanised steel chassis with detachable tow bar
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Minimum ceiling height of 7ft
- Gas combi central heating system
- Ample seating with two separate freestanding sofas
- Brise Soleil separating the lounge and dining area
- Flame effect electric fire
- Pull out occasional sofa bed
- TV unit and ample storage
- Four scatter cushions
- USB sockets
- High quality domestic sized kitchen units and 40mm worktops
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Gas cooker with oven, grill and 4-burner hob
- Soft close cupboard doors and drawers
- Freestanding dining table and chairs
- King-size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- En-suite shower room
- Dressing table
- USB sockets and wall mounted bedside lights
- 2ft 6inch beds
- TV point
- USB socket
- Fully enclosed shower with sliding glass door
Port Haverigg is a true gem, a unique holiday park like no other. If you are planning to take your next holiday in Cumbria, then Port Haverigg is your perfect destination.