Port Haverigg Marina Village, Cumbria
Property SummaryNew 2021 New Horizon 39’ x 12’ 2 bedroom holiday home, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
These fresh, vibrant and superbly appointed models with a very clever layout come equipped with a family shower room, microwave, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dining suite, free standing lounge furniture, combi boiler, double glazing, gas central heating, extra insulation and the piece-de-resistance……French doors on the side. The 2 bedroom models are also treated to a master bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and basin.
- Integrated cooker with separate oven and grill and black splashback
- Integrated microwave
- Free standing furniture
- En-suite to master bedroom with shower, toilet and sink in 2 bed model
- French doors on side of lounge
- Exterior light
- Galley kitchen with large, deep sink and granite effect worktop
- Wall mounted flame effect fireplace and feature backlight
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, shower, toilet and sink
- Vaulted ceiling
- Pantile roof
- Open plan living area
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- White window frames
Port Haverigg is a true gem, a unique holiday park like no other. If you are planning to take your next holiday in Cumbria, then Port Haverigg is your perfect destination.
This stunning park is located just outside Millom, on the Cumbrian coastline, just touching the western lakes area. Cumbria boasts not only natural beauty but also excellent water sports and outdoor pursuits.
Our 200 acre fresh water private lake is not only stunning but the only lake in the Lake District with NO speed restrictions, meaning this is a water sports enthusiasts ‘dream come true’.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only.