Plough Leisure Caravan Park, Isle of Sheppey, Kent
Property SummaryThe ABI Brisbane is a very spacious size 37 x 12 dimensions, the layout and finish of this ABI Brisbane mean it has plenty of potential for all kinds of family accommodation, including temporary or long-term stays. The well-planned accommodation is organised as follows:
Main access door leading into an open plan living space
* Lounge with radiator at entrance point; wide bay window over extensive wrap around sofa. This reaches right into corner with arm at one end for additional comfort. The overall sofa is curved to create a cosy sweep around the room; media unit with deep top for TV, display shelving and cupboard below; feature hearth unit with fitted gas fire, with mantel shelf above and mirror and glass display unit above, complete with light.
* Separate dining nook is located in the opposite corner and is alongside a picture window for maximising natural light and making the most of views. This nook is fitted with a semi-circle sofa providing dining berths, freestanding dining table and upholstered stool, plus radiator, display plinth and wall mounted corner cupboards.
* Kitchen with long stretch of work surface incorporating single drainer cream sink unit and large gas cooker, with glass top providing extra work space and splashback for cooking. There are ample wall cupboards and shelving over. Below the work space are under-counter cupboards, a drawer unit and under-counter fridge. Nook with radiator.
Door from kitchen for access to sleeping areas
* Inner hall, with rear access door and cupboard housing boiler, radiator, wall-mounted coat hooks.
* Shower room with spacious step-into shower cubicle, offering moulded shelving inside for keeping toiletries to hand and incorporating useful seat ideal for children. The depth of the shower tray is also ideal as a toddler bath. Additional fittings include a wash hand basin set into vanity cupboard for under-sink storage; fitted mirrored cabinet above; blind to window; radiator; WC.
* Main bedroom with double bed, extensive storage from over-bed storage cupboards with corner display shelves alongside and bedside tables. Additional storage provided by double wardrobe with inset mirrors to doors plus dressing table / desk with corner cupboard over, plug alongside; chest of drawers below and radiator. great spacious feel to this room
* Bedroom with space to accommodate small double or twin beds. Fitted with a good amount of open shelf storage and small cupboards above bed space; tall double cupboard with shelves and hanging space, plus inset mirrors to doors; additional wall mirror & plug socket. Because this is opposite the window, this reflects lots of extra light into the room; radiator.
* Bedroom ready to accommodate small double or twin beds or even a bunk bed. Fittings provide ample storage from a selection of open shelves and small cupboards above bed space; tall cupboard with shelf and hanging space, with mirror set into door; additional wall mirror & plug socket with vanity desk and stool below, ideal for use as a dressing table, desk or media unit; radiator below.
- Ample Storage
- Double Bedroom
- Fixed Furniture
- Galley Kitchen
- Gas Fire
- Gas LPG + Electric Combo
- Hand Wash Basin
- Open Plan
- Twin Bedroom
- Walk in Wardrobe
Plough Park is situated on the outskirts of Minster with its ancient Minster Abbey and gate house museum. 10 mins drive to the east you have the main holiday area of Leysdown with its safe sandy beaches, and numerous arcades, and not forgetting the naturist beach at Shellness and the Shellness nature reserve.
Our facilities on park include a family heated outdoor swimming pool and a small splash pool for the younger visitors there is a launderette, kids play area equipment and recreation field for pets and foot ball games there are pubs and clubs in the immediate vicinity.