Marsh View Lodges, Aldeburgh, Suffolk
Property SummaryThe Tallow, 990sq ft – 2 bed, 2 bath; fully furnished with a southwest facing patio, sporting fantastic views of the park and the surrounding area. Located in an idyllic private development a short walk from Aldeburgh Beach, it is the ideal base for exploring Aldeburgh and the incredible Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that surrounds it.
Entrance is via a side door into an inner hall, or the French doors from the patio. There’s a guest WC in the entrance hall, and an internal store cupboard adjacent to it, a flexible space for hobby equipment, storage or hire fleet cleaning and changeover kit. Both bedrooms boast an en-suite bathroom; one with bath, the other with a large walk-in shower.
The outside of the Tallow is striking from every perspective. It has innovative full height feature corner windows, so only the curtains and glass separate the occupant from the outdoor environment. The front of the lodge has extensive glazing, offering an amazingly immersive experience.
An extended 800mm overhang to the front gable has integrated spotlights perfect for illuminating decking to the front, and slot windows to the lounge let even more light flood in.
Inside, the Tallow has a city chic feel, and a high-quality finish with oak shaker-style interior doors, flush internal joints invisible to the eye, low energy LED spotlights and brushed chrome handles throughout.
While it has a contemporary air and high-end apartment-style feel, it also looks cosy, warm and inviting, so it bridges several genres of lodge to invent its own, truly unique look and feel.
This Tallow boasts a huge west facing, outside patio area perfect for entertaining on those long summer nights as the sun sets behind you.
These lodges offer a holiday let investment opportunity, and part exchange is also available.
- Granite worktops with breakfast bar and 6 seater diner
- Floor to ceiling windows and skylight light up open plan living space
- Holiday let investment opportunity allowing your lodge to act as a healthy stream of passive income
- Master bedroom with built in slide-robes and bath en-suite
- Front gable spotlights illuminating your evening outside entertainment
- Separate utility room with BOSCH washer/dryer
- Integrated appliances including induction hobs and wine chiller
- Bedroom 2 with shower en-suite accessed through slide-robes