Lock Eck Country Lodges, Dunoon, Argyll
- Facilities At Neighbouring Park
The Swift Toronto Lodge is all about luxurious family living with a fresh interior and premium touches including high-quality carpet with underlay and LED lighting throughout.
The sumptuous main bedroom is equipped with a king-size double bed with lift up storage and overhead lockers, plus a Duvalay™ 'Alba-Ortho' orthopaedic mattress, whilst the main bathroom and en suite feature chrome finish towel radiators, LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad, an extractor fan and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. The ensuite also has a bath, while the main bathroom includes a roof VELUX.
The airy lounge is filled with natural light by front 'Aspect' French doors and a large front feature window. It incorporates freestanding two and three-seater sofas with separate chair, as well as an entertainment unit comprising a fireplace, beneath a branded 40’’ TV with backlit shelving, creating a true home from home. There’s also a ‘Helsinki’ wooden dining table with large wraparound corner dining seating for the whole family to enjoy sharing meals together.
The state of the art U-shaped kitchen maximises space with a breakfast bar, enhanced by timeless shaker style doors and quality appliances, from the five-burner gas hob with central 'Wok' burner, to the wine cooler and integrated dishwasher.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows keeping the heat in
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with realistic wood grain texture
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Free standing dining table and chairs
- Large spacious shower room
- En suite bathroom
- Pop up socket provision in worktop
- U-shaped kitchen
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Large walk in cupboard housing boiler, freestanding washer dryer and storage
Perched on the tranquil shores of Loch Eck, Loch Eck Country Lodges allows owners to have their own wee piece of paradise.
Each lodge sits on its own spacious plot and offers modern comfort in a beautiful, remote location; the perfect escape.
The park is adjoined to neighbouring Stratheck where owners can enjoy use of the Clubhouse and children’s attractions, as well as the leisure facilities at nearby Hunters Quay Holiday Village.