Loch Eck Caravan Park, Dunoon, Argyll
- Pet Friendly
- Facilities At Neighbouring Park
With a truly unique layout and modern styling throughout, the Willerby Brookwood has everything you need for a fun-filled family getaway. The large open-plan lounge, generous fixed dinette and stylish breakfast bar combine to make the living area of this home a super-sociable space. Designed to fit seamlessly around your lifestyle, it's the perfect setting to play, cook, relax and enjoy.
Designed with the family in mind. There's everything to make you feel at home, from multiple USB sockets to keep the kids entertained, to the breakfast bar where you can enjoy the view with your morning cup of coffee.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows help keep the heat in
- Graphite PVCu windows and doors enhancing the exterior
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Integrated fridge freezer and microwave
- Large "L" shaped sofa seating with fold out sofa bed
- Fixed dinette seating with stools
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Generous storage throughout
- USB charging points, great for those mobile devices
- En-suite in master bedroom
If you’re seeking your very own home from home, Loch Eck Caravan Park tucked away on the tranquil shores of Loch Eck might just be your perfect place.
Each comfortable and contemporary caravan boasts a spacious plot, set within a location that’s both stunning and remote – so you can truly get away from it all.
The park is next door to Stratheck Holiday Park, where owners can enjoy the use of the Clubhouse and children’s play areas. Or why not pop down to nearby Hunters Quay Holiday Village to enjoy the fabulous leisure facilities there?