Hunters Quay Holiday Village, Dunoon, Argyll
- Pet Friendly
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Shop Onsite
- Spa Onsite
- Bar and Lounge
Victory's new flagship model, which broke the mould for the latest Victory leisure home range, the incredibly luxurious and modern Lakewood Lodge combines the great craftmanship of a Victory with high quality design, to create a home away from home experience. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is a great space for socialising or creating special family moments, while the bedrooms have been designed with high levels of comfort in beautiful surroundings.
Designed to bring families and friends together, the living space of the Lakewood Lodge is filled with natural light from the wide front aspect French doors and windows. This spacious modern living space is adaptable to meet the ever-changing needs of a modern family and design is enhanced through the comfortable warming tones of the furnishings.
The modern large kitchen, with its warming neutral tones is designed to create a real ‘wow’ factor, where design and function meet in equal portions. The modern handless finish is enhanced with integrated appliances, great cooking facilities and a lovely dining space to sit and enjoy family mealtimes.
A contemporary styled bathroom with large domestic shower with dual thermostatic shower featuring a rainfall shower head is the ideal space to unwind. Filled with natural light through the VELUX roof window making which enhances the neutral tones used in the vanity unit, wet wall tiles and flooring. The same great design is continued through into the en-suite.
The master bedroom features a soothing colour scheme, amplified by the feature nature wall. The design of the master is enhanced by the natural light which floors through the wide, full height window and is reflected by the sliding doors to provide access to the walk-in wardrobe and modern full en suite. The second bedroom continues the colour scheme with twin beds and great storage solutions.
- Victory's new flagship model, which broke the mould for the latest Victory leisure home range,
- Contemporary open plan living space
- Integrated electric fire with built in cabinet surround and coordinating coffee table.
- TV points and electrical sockets with integrated USB ports
- Free standing sofas with pull out bed.
- Integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher)
- 5 ring gas hob, electric oven with grill and integrated cooker hood
- Reginox caststone 1.5 bowl sink with hardwood over sink chopping board
- Soft close drawers and pull-out larder unit
- Free standing dining table with chairs
- Domestic shower tray with wetwall and dual thermostatic shower with fixed rainfall head
- King size divan style bed (with storage)
- SoCozzee mattress for a great nights sleep
- Walk in wardrobe with hanging space, drawers and shelving
- Sliding mirror doors to provide access to the walk-in wardrobe and full en-suite
Located just outside the coastal town of Dunoon on the Cowal peninsula, award-winning Hunters Quay Holiday Village is perfect for a fun family adventure.
Have your camera ready for panoramic views across the Holy Mountains and the Argyllshire Mountains while you explore the surrounding area. Enjoy gentle strolls through woodland, hike among the hills and lochs or cycle along the shoreline in Dunoon. It’s right by the shores of the Holy Loch where it joins Loch Long.