Residential Park Home, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Over 50's Park
- Private Driveways
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Close To Golf Courses
- Part Exchange Available
Property SummaryThis brand new exclusive Elegance park home is a fabulous and fully equipped park home boasting a traditional exterior with modern interior design.
It has a fully fitted kitchen and integrated appliances which includes a fridge-freezer and dishwasher & a single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood.
Large windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
This Park in Lincolnshire is an exclusive park home estate situated in beautiful countryside, near the village of Coningsby, it is ideally located for those who are looking forward to relaxing and enjoying their life.
There are plots available for sale, each boasting its own smart, block paved driveways and many backing onto open countryside. The park has a pond, new roads, lighting, LPG tanks and infrastructure and is ideal for the discerning buyer who is wishing to downsize from their bricks and mortar home and start a new chapter in their life.
Situated close to the river Witham with its fishing and moorings and the hamlet of Dogdyke, the area is famous for its RAF base, fighter jets and the Battle of Britain Memorial site. There is a local bus service from outside the park and banks, cosy pubs and supermarkets are just a mile away in Coningsby.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*