Carlton Meres, Saxmundham
Property SummaryThis tidy preloved model boasts double glazing and central heating, open-plan living and kitchen area, three bedrooms and a family shower room.
Possibly best of all you can pick up this beauty with a pitch of your choice where possible, at beautiful Carlton Meres.
This Atlas Aurora is the ideal all-rounder purchase and has some great features to get you started as an owner at this peaceful countryside holiday park.
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 2022 New Developments – Reserve your pitch today, limited availability
• 11.5-month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Small Gymnasium.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• On-park shop stocking essential groceries and newspapers.
Carlton Meres Holiday Park boasts fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful and vast rural setting, allowing you to escape to the countryside while staying close to the coast.
If you would like to learn more:
• Call us on 01728 440 921
• Chat to us using the Live Chat feature
• Search for the Facebook Group "Carlton Meres Holiday Park Caravans and Lodges For Sale".
• You can request our all-new CitNOW video service - we can send presentation videos directly to your device of virtually any aspect on park or any available holiday home model. Get in touch to see it now today!
*'Superfast Internet' package included within pitch fees. Subject to installation fee.
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11.5 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5395 to £6645 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.