Carlton Meres, Saxmundham
Property SummaryThe brand-new 2022 model. This Cadence has a striking interior design and retains all its practicality, space, storage, comfort and warmth, wrapped up in a timeless set up.
Choose to relax in the comfy lounge area or take a stroll through the patio doors onto your glass-fronted veranda, wine and dine in the separate dining area or chat and cook with family in the brilliantly designed kitchen.
This luxury lodge model has modern designs, double glazing and central heating. It is perfect as a couple's retreat and equally holds its own for those larger family gatherings.
The two bedrooms offer a master and a guest, with the master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. The bathroom also features a full size bathtub.
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 2022 New Developments – Meadow View launching soon.
• Reserve your pitch today, limited availability
• 11.5-month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Small Gymnasium.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• On-park shop stocking essential groceries and newspapers.
Carlton Meres Holiday Park boasts fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful and vast rural setting, allowing you to escape to the countryside while staying close to the coast.
If you would like to learn more:
• Call us on 01728 440 921
• Chat to us using the Live Chat feature
• Search for the Facebook Group "Carlton Meres Holiday Park Caravans and Lodges For Sale".
• We can send you tailored videos showing elements of the park and our wonderful holiday homes for sale.
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11.5 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5395 to £6645 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.