Carlton Meres, Saxmundham
Property SummaryWhen you enter you are met by an expertly crafted open plan living, kitchen and dining space. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances such as washing machine and dishwasher and features a dining suite for that true holiday home-from-home dining experience.
The living space features free-standing sofa’s (one is a sofa bed) and together with the three bedrooms the Ticehurst enables 8 people to sleep comfortably. Other top features include the feature fireplace and floor-to-ceiling radiator.
The Ticehurst is very popular with Owners because of its modern designs, plush fixtures and fittings and overall practicality.
This model features double glazing and central heating and additional insulation to keep you warm and cosy through the colder months.
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 2022 New Developments – Carlton Lane only 3 pitches remaining!
• 11.5-month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Small Gymnasium.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• On-park shop stocking essential groceries and newspapers.
Carlton Meres Holiday Park boasts fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful and vast rural setting, allowing you to escape to the countryside while staying close to the coast.
If you would like to learn more:
• Call us on 01728 440 921
• Chat to us using the Live Chat feature
• Search for the Facebook Group "Carlton Meres Holiday Park Caravans and Lodges For Sale".
• You can request our all-new CitNOW video service - we can send presentation videos directly to your device of virtually any aspect on park or any available holiday home model. Get in touch to see it now today!
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11.5 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5395 to £6645 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.