Carlton Meres, Saxmundham
Property SummaryWe stock only the best luxury Villa models at Carlton Meres. New and opulent from ABI, the Ticehurst is a touch of class for those seeking ultimate comfort and leading designs.
The Ticehurst is a large and luxurious holiday home featuring a beautifully designed and decorated open plan living, dining and kitchen space. This particular model is a three bedroom, comprising of a master bedroom and two additional twin bedrooms.
The Ticehurst also features front aspect opening French doors so that your optional additional external veranda can allow you to extend your living space to the outside, taking in the breath-taking views and clean environment at Carlton Meres.
Be sure to explore the Ticehurst, for at every turn you will find the highest quality finishing touches and exceptionally crafted materials used that really make this luxury model stand out from the crowd.
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 11.5 month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• Shop stocking essential groceries.
Fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful countryside setting and close to the legendary Suffolk coastline, Carlton Meres Holiday Park is the best place in Suffolk to start your holiday home ownership memories for you and your family.
We will be happy to help you arrange your viewing and take you through the easy steps towards holiday home ownership.
This holiday home is available for sale with a pitch license agreement. The park has a season length of 11.5 months a year during which time there are no restrictions on the amount of times an owner can visit their holiday home. The standard annual pitch fee for this park is from £5095 to £6275 per annum.
All quoted prices include transport, siting and connection costs and pitch fees for the current year. This is a holiday home for sale and holiday homes do not normally qualify for a mortgage. Other finance options may be available. For further information please contact Harvey Longsons.