Bockenfield Country Park, Northumberland
Property SummaryNew 2021 New Horizon 39’ x 12’ 2 bedroom holiday home, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
These fresh, vibrant and superbly appointed models with a very clever layout come equipped with a family shower room, microwave, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dining suite, free standing lounge furniture, combi boiler, double glazing, gas central heating, extra insulation and the piece-de-resistance……French doors on the side. The 2 bedroom models are also treated to a master bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and basin.
- Integrated cooker with separate oven and grill and black splashback
- Integrated microwave
- Free standing furniture
- En-suite to master bedroom with shower, toilet and sink in 2 bed model
- French doors on side of lounge
- Exterior light
- Galley kitchen with large, deep sink and granite effect worktop
- Wall mounted flame effect fireplace and feature backlight
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, shower, toilet and sink
- Vaulted ceiling
- Pantile roof
- Open plan living area
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- White window frames
Bockenfield Country Park, located near the A1, between Morpeth and Alnwick, is the perfect place to buy a holiday home, luxury lodge or simply to spend a peaceful time relaxing amongst the sumptuous surroundings of this 25 acre park.
Famous for its castles, the area attracts thousands of visitors each year, who are all keen to see Alnwick Castle which was made famous in the Harry Potter films, and Bamburgh Castle, which is without doubt one of the most impressive castles in the UK. Then of course there is Hadrian`s Wall, a remarkable Roman monument and now a world heritage site.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only.