Bockenfield Country Park, Morpeth, Northumberland
Property SummaryStunning 40’ x 13’, 2 bedroom Regal Hemsworth holiday home is now available.
- Two freestanding sofas one with fold-out sofa bed
- Patio doors
- Scatter cushions
- Coffee table
- Media unit with TV point
- Freestanding dining table
- Feature pendant lighting
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Gas oven/grill with hob and glass splashback
- Soft close kitchen cabinets
- Extractor fan
- Large shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC
- Wash basin
- King-size bed with feature headboard and lift-up storage system
- En-suite with shower
- Walk in wardrobe
- Dressing table
- Bedside cabinets
- 2 Single beds with headboards (twin bedroom 1)
- Bedside cabinet (twin bedroom 1)
- Wardrobe (twin bedroom 1)
Bockenfield Country Park, located near the A1, between Morpeth and Alnwick, is the perfect place to buy a holiday home, luxury lodge or simply to spend a peaceful time relaxing amongst the sumptuous surroundings of this 25 acre park.
Famous for its castles, the area attracts thousands of visitors each year, who are all keen to see Alnwick Castle which was made famous in the Harry Potter films, and Bamburgh Castle, which is without doubt one of the most impressive castles in the UK. Then of course there is Hadrian`s Wall, a remarkable Roman monument and now a world heritage site.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only.