Blueleighs Residential Park, Ipswich, Suffolk
Property SummaryThe Omar Newmarket Residential Park Home was launched in 2018 and has become one of the top favourites of a large number of people who have bought a park home, so much so that in fact the Omar Newmarket has found itself in the top 3 park homes sold for last three years straight.
This extremely light & spacious modern home boasts of stylish interiors and a semi-open plan living space. The open-plan design is very trendy with the lounge & dining area forming an ‘L’ shape & the kitchen opening through to the dining area.
The home needs to be viewed to appreciate how stunning but practical the layout of this home is. It sits on a generous plot & boasts of gorgeous views.
The lounge is spacious & soothing, beautifully decorated & has a gorgeous feature wall-hung fire. The home comes fully loaded with contemporary furniture and furnishings which can also be customised to suit your tastes.
The contemporary ivory kitchen comes with an integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. It also boasts a breakfast bar & fabulous co-ordinated worktops.
The home has two double-bedrooms; the master has an en-suite which features a quadrant shower cubicle with flexible slider rail. Both the bedrooms come finished with fully-lined curtains with tie-backs and matching light shades.
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Tall, slender windows to the lounge / dining area and master bedroom
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinet
- Stainless steel, single electric oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
Blueleighs Residential Park is located in a beautiful setting with picturesque views over open countryside and woodland in the Heart of Suffolk. The park nestles in the ancient great wood overlooking the historic village of Great Blakenham.
Blueleighs Residential park has been cleverly landscaped to a unique design that breaks away from the traditional uniform park appearance, thus giving the park a ‘village feel’ character of its own. It is an attractive park in all seasons and is visited by an abundance of wildlife. The park is so quiet often all you can hear is bird song.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes*